Objectives and founders
The Society was established in order to achieve the objectives in the field of promotion, popularization of all branches of linguistic technology in scientific, professional and practical level.
The Society was founded in order to achieve the following goals;
1) creation and implementation of the programs and the projects, either independently or with the support and cooperation of other entities;
2) organizing scientific and other meetings, seminars, conferences, lectures, panel discussions, workshops, conferences and other public events and educations;
3) publication of books, manuals, newsletters and other publications in print and electronic form;
4) exchanging opinions and sharing advice while achieving the goals;
5) cooperation with educational and research institutions, associations, public authorities, companies and other entities in Serbia and abroad;
6) performing the other activities necessary for the achievement of the objectives of the association in accordance with the law.
Gordana Pavlović Lažetić
Staša Vujičić Stanković